We welcome any help you are willing to provide in supporting this project. Even if you’re not a chemist or a professional educator, you can help in some of the following ways:
- Minor fixes: If you find errors in the text, whether they be factual, stylistic, or simply typos, bring them to our attention! There’s a form HERE that you can use to do this.
- Major fixes: If something needs complete rewriting, either let us know or rewrite it yourself. We’d love to include your input! There’s a form HERE that you can use.
- New resources: If you’ve done one of these lessons and you’ve put something cool together, email us at email@example.com so we can include it!
- Volunteering: Do you want to edit this curriculum? Do you have things to add? Would you like to write some of these lessons? If so, let us know.
- Publicity: Tell your friends about these resources. When the community grows, the project gets stronger.
Thank you for using this resource, and please consider helping out!